Here at Bowbridge Homes, we only create homes that we can be proud of ourselves. We build homes the way that we think they should be built and that people aspire to live in. You can be assured that each of our homes has been thoughtfully designed with a keen eye on the details that improve everyday life.
We don’t believe that one size fits all, so you won’t find the same house types popping up on every scheme that we do. Instead we take inspiration from the locality, working up designs that suit the surrounding area and paying close attention to the detailing of our homes, both inside
It's in the Detail
Our attention to detail is something that we are very proud of and we are constantly challenging ourselves to ensure that our homes meet the needs and aspirations of our future home owners.
All of our homes are built to a high specification and we include many things as standard that other housebuilders will charge extra for. Some of these things you will see and some you won’t – why do we do this? Because we think its the right thing to do.
Examples of the “hidden details” which we look to include where possible include:
- Sound insulation levels over and above the required standards within the upper floors of our homes (so that you have an extra level of privacy when entertaining and the kids are in bed)
- Solid Core internal doors used throughout (rather than the flimsy and easily damaged hollow doors that most housebuilders use)
- Pre-wiring for electric car charging (you might not have an electric car now, but you probably will in the future)
- Superfast broadband connections wherever they are available (work from home as easily as you would in the office or download the latest film from Netflix on a Friday night)
Examples of fittings that are included as standard:
- USB charging sockets to handy points in the kitchen and master bedrooms (because everyone has a smart phone)
- Media plate to living room (to combine all of the various signals in one handy place)
- Showers over baths (because you don’t want to have to share the shower in the en-suite with everyone else in the house)
- Ample power points (we’re not stingy)
- Heated towel rails to bathrooms (because there’s nothing worse than damp towels)
- External tap, power point and lighting (because we want you to be able to enjoy your new garden)