The Mintridge Foundation
Our aim is to contribute positively to the communities that we work in and this is not just limited to creating amazing new homes!
We are proud to be working with The Mintridge Foundation as our charitable partners and have committed to sponsoring a mentoring programme in every community that we are active in.
Having seen first hand the positive impact that each of these visits creates, we hope to put something back and inspire a future generation to chase after their goals.
The Mintridge Foundation is a registered charity dedicated to enhancing life skills in young people through sport. They provide a support network for young people by harnessing the power of positive sporting role models. Their team of
Ambassadors – Olympians, Paralympians and other professional sports stars from over 20 sports, both team and individual – work with young people in schools, clubs and academies across the UK.
They assist young people of all ages, abilities and physical capabilities to develop confidence and resilience, and create awareness of the importance of mental and physical wellbeing through sport.
The Mintridge Foundation’s successes demonstrate the incredible power of sport; from a mentee’s selection to represent Great Britain in their chosen field to enabling disabled children to find confidence and happiness just through participation.
Bowbridge Sponsored Programmes
- Bowbridge Homes support an inspirational Mintridge programme with Danielle Brown MBE and Evie Toombes at Chapel St Leonards Primary School — The Mintridge Foundation
- “What are your values and how can we channel your strengths into something you enjoy?” – Evie Toombes motivates and encourages her mentees during this Bowbridge Homes Silver Mentoring Programme — The Mintridge Foundation
- “I ask myself every single day, what success looks like today. You can do that too!” – Emma Wiggs MBE Inspires the students at John Ferneley College on our Bowbridge Homes programme — The Mintridge Foundation
- During our Bowbridge Homes programme, Emma Wiggs MBE asks the students at Frisby C of E Primary School, “Who is in your team ‘ME’ and how can you utilise those people to support your journey?” — The Mintridge Foundation
- Thankful Thursday- Corporate Partners, Bowbridge Homes — The Mintridge Foundation
- Mintridge Virtual Silver Mentoring Programme with Dan Powell — The Mintridge Foundation
- Mintridge and Bowbridge Homes Virtual Presentation with Evie Toombes at Robert Smyth Academy — The Mintridge Foundation
- Mintridge and Bowbridge Bronze Hockey Presentation Programme with Shona McCallin MBE — The Mintridge Foundation
- Pamela Cookery Silver Programme at Manor School in Raunds
- Kelvin Batey Bronze Programme at St.Andrew’s in North Kilworth
- James Golding Bronze Programme at Campion near Bugbrooke