Feeling the benefits of a new build Bowbridge home
Feeling the chill this winter, or dreading those hefty winter heating bills? It might be time to consider buying a new build home!
One average, a new build house buyer will save themselves a massive £52 a month on their energy and heating bills according to the Home Builders’ Federation. This equates to a significant £629 a year.
Team these savings with the government backed Help To Buy scheme and buying a new build home from Bowbridge Homes becomes a very good deal for you and the environment.
Want to know how new build houses are more efficient?
As standard, they have;
- Insulation with a higher R-values, which indicates thermal resistance
- Windows and doors with lower U-values, which indicate the rate of heat loss through a material
- No draughts, as all new homes undertake mandatory air leak testing
- High efficiency lighting, the majority of lighting in a new build must be high efficiency such as our LED spotlights
- Programmable thermostat controls, ours have dual zone thermostat controls